Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Garlic Salts



   This summer I spent more time selling garlic salts and powders along with my tomatoes and peppers and I had real good feed back so I am going to try to sell it year around. The three that I have had the most success with are just a plain Garlic Parsley Sea Salt, Garlic Parsley Jalapeno Sea Salt and my best seller Garlic Parsley Ghost Pepper Sea Salt.  It's a great deal fresh ground Garlic really makes the difference. Home grown garlic dehydrated then ground fresh mixed with peppers and salt.
  I am still looking at labels and trying to design something I like but I haven't found anything yet. I will probably have to ask a brother of mine that has a lot of talent in that area to come up with something. Well hope to get back to gardening soon and back on the blog like everyone else lots of work to do and little time to do it....later Dusty...

Add caption









No comments:

Post a Comment